Immigration Case Manager (Bilingual English/Mandarin)
Pacston provides legal staffing solutions to Hudson, a rapid growing immigration law firm with various office locations worldwide, we provide the opportunities for those who are interested in the law/ legal field to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
Hudson's website: http://www.hudsonpc.com/
Summary of the position:
1. Bachelors or Masters degree or LLM
2. Good at multitasking and have excellent time management skills.
3. Be detail-oriented and have good writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
4. Provide outstanding customer service.
5. Be self-motivated.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have a professional demeanor.
1. Work in the client's legal team and be under the supervision of attorneys and the legal department to assist attorneys with the preparation and filing of immigration applications and petitions with government agencies.
2. Assemble legal packages.
3. Perform legal research as needed.
4. Being familiar with onsite immigration legal evidence preparation process and convert it into online/digital process in the future.
5. Attention to detail and ensure accuracy of forms and documents.
1. Google time management skills and ability to learn immigration knowledge
2. Google English communication skills and pay attention to detail
3. One year+ paralegal or working experience would be a huge plus!
We provide competitive compensation and various benefits.
Visit Hudson's online recruiting platform: