Financial Modelling Analyst
Main responsibility: To provide financial modelling and analytic expertise for a wide range of model build, model audit, and systems development assignments and related activities.
Background: Operis is a specialist firm of consultants providing financial modelling expertise and related advisory services to financial institutions involved in major projects and structured financings, including P3s, infrastructure and energy transactions. Headquartered in London, England, Operis was established in 1990 and opened an office in Toronto in 2014 which is growing rapidly. Its involvement in transactions includes building the financial models, auditing those built by others, and providing structuring advice. It is a leading independent provider of P3 financial advice in Europe, and is developing the same services in North America. The company comprises some 50 individuals, 10 based in Toronto, with very strong academic backgrounds and a dedicated approach to their work.
More information is available at www.operis.com.
- Completing the detailed analysis of a model and associated documentation in order to provide assurances on a model audit.
- Building financial models to a specification provided by the Project Manager. All aspects of modelling may be required to support the completion of the project.
- Running, editing, enhancing, populating, and fine -tuning models.
- Developing bespoke systems for clients.
- Provision of financial and numerical analysis.
- Supporting the Advisory team’s work.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org