Registered Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
Responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing care of residents; monitoring of services, and the support of nursing and support services staff in safe workplace practices using a person-centered model of care.
- Graduation from an approved nursing program with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia/Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia.
- Valid Level C CPR ticket.
- Experience in gerontology and courses specific to dementia care.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability of operate related equipment such as RAI, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to supervise.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Quesnel is one of the central interior's oldest cities and home to the world's largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.