Home Support Scheduler Ii (Casual)
Under the general supervision of the Home Support Coordinator, provide direction to Community Health Workers and other staff, responds and reports inquiries and complaints related to the delivery of home support services, and prepares and adjusts schedules in accordance with care plans and applicable collective agreements for Health Service Delivery Area or portions as assigned.
- Must have grade 12 certification.
- Must have relevant post secondary certification in office administration.
- Must be proficient in use of computer and key boarding, typing 50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of IBM computer systems, preferably Microsoft Office and Scheduling Systems.
- One (1) year experience and a background in health care or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The thriving community of Terrace is Northern living at its best. Snow-capped mountains, and pristine glacier-fed rivers, lakes and streams all add to the beauty of this community. Anglers come to Terrace to challenge the steelhead and spring salmon of the Skeena River. The main industries in Terrace are communications, transportation and resource product trade. Terrace offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.