Leadership Fast Track program - Mining Processing/ Metallurgists Graduates (Africa, Russia or Kazakhstan)
Nordgold is happy to announce the launch of a Fast Track Program for mining professionals with lots of potential. The program aims to attract individuals to Nordgold that have strong professional skills, are motivated to develop themselves further and have the potential to grow within the company and undertake key managerial roles within 3 years.
Our international program provides the opportunity to rotate through 4 key production functions, providing training and exciting work experiences across Nordgold’s geographical locations around the world. This will all be done under the guidance of a mentor from Nordgold’s team of top managers, The Fast Track program will develop international and career-minded individuals to their maximum potential.
We are looking for talented and proactive graduates who are willing to utilize their skills and knowledge achieved in University. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply key skills required for the role e.g. technical discipline knowledge, project management, planning, problem solving and safety management. Other key management skills include good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What can we offer?
- Personal development based on individual approach (mentoring, coaching, corporate trainings).
- Work in international company with:
- high quality, long life and low cost assets;
- leading operating practices and an absolute focus on safety;
- the best and brightest talent;
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.
- Work location – one of Nordgold mines in Africa (Burkina Faso, Guinea), Russia or Kazakhstan.
- Rotation basis work schedule (45 days on/off in Russia; 8weeks on/4 weeks off in Africa).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious specialists with:
- A graduate diploma from technical schools (Metallurgists/Processing).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a relevant industry (including internships).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and French/Russian as a second language.
- A keen motivation to work in an international company with different locations.
- Ability to recognize and act on opportunities to improve production.
- Strong leadership & analytical skills.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Are you ready to be a part of the next generation of mining industry leaders?
Start your exciting journey with Nordgold and apply for the program right now!