Sales Development Program
You think big and innovative when solving customers’ challenges while having fun. You are driven, out-going, confident; a relationship-builder at your core. You enjoy reaping the rewards of your efforts. You deliver results with the utmost professionalism and the highest level of customer service. You like to learn from the ground up so you can be the most knowledgeable in what you sell.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll want to join Noble in our Sales Development Program! We are currently looking for Sales Trainees based out of the following regions:
- Greater Toronto Area
- SouthWest Ontario
- NorthWest Ontario
We are a network of the bright, the innovative, the flexible and the dedicated. Noble attracts top talent and those driven to provide our customers the best service possible. As a Sales Trainee, you will be provided personalized training and development, comprehensive industry knowledge, and business expertise so that you can grow into a world-class sales professional. You will receive support from industry leading professionals that will act as coaches and mentors throughout your career trajectory. You will benefit from uncapped earning potential and a transparent career development plan where you control your success.
You’re ready to make an impact.
You’re ready to jump-start your career.
You’re ready to become a part of the Noble Team!
What We Offer You:
• A mapped-out career trajectory
• Uncapped earning opportunities
• Tailored training and development
• Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
• Become a part of the close-knit Noble family!
You Must Have:
• Completion of College Diploma or University Degree
• Demonstrated record of strong customer service skills and/or sales experience
• Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment
• Proven analytical, influential and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Skilled in fostering positive relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Problem-solving in an environment with balancing priorities
• Proof of strong work ethic and determination to achieve success
• Exceptional level of curiosity, drive, learning agility and self-motivation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Willingness and ability to relocate within Ontario
• Must hold a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle
Who We Are:
Noble is a leading wholesale supplier of Plumbing, HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial and Fire Protection products with branches all across Ontario. We help our customers’ businesses succeed by investing in our most important asset: our teammates!
As a Noble teammate you have the opportunity to develop skills and talents consistent with our business through various opportunities. We provide the resources, training, and incentives to allow you to excel at what you do best for our customers. As a company built on entrepreneurial principles, we encourage you to think big and innovative as we continue to expand all areas of our operations.
We are a close-knit and integrated network of bright and dedicated teammates that continue to put our customer’s at the forefront of all that we do. That was our goal when we began and it is still our goal today.
Now that you know what we’re all about, ask yourself, are you Noble?
We value diversity, and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. Noble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Should you require any assistance during the application process, please contact us at 905-760-4808 with reference of the Job Title.
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. Those who are shortlisted for further review will be contacted directly.