Branch Manager Development Program
You finished your program – now what? After hard work and dedication to complete your degree you want to join an organization that will not only utilize your knowledge, but will value your passion and drive for success. You’ve always known yourself to be a leader, having demonstrated this in your academics, work experience, extra-curricular activities, and community involvement.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll want to join Noble in our Branch Manager Development Program! We are currently looking for Management Trainees based out of the following regions:
- Greater Toronto Area
- SouthWest Ontario
- NorthWest Ontario
We are a network of the bright, the innovative, the flexible and the dedicated. Noble attracts driven university graduates to achieve excellence in their careers. As a Management Trainee, you will be provided personalized training and development, comprehensive industry knowledge, and business expertise so that you can grow into a world-class leader. You will receive support from industry leading professionals that will act as coaches and mentors throughout your career trajectory.
You’re ready to make an impact.
You’re ready to jump-start your career.
You’re ready to become a part of the Noble Team!
What We Offer You:
• A mapped-out career trajectory
• Uncapped earning opportunities
• Tailored training and development
• Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
• Become a part of the close-knit Noble family!
You Must Have:
• Completion of University Degree or Post-Graduate Certificate
• Demonstrated record of strong leadership and ability to motivate others
• Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with conflict-resolution and problem-solving in an environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing priorities
• Proof of strong work ethic and determination to achieve success
• Exceptional level of curiosity, drive, learning agility and self-motivation
• Highly engaged and active with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Willingness and ability to relocate within Ontario
• Must hold a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle
Who We Are:
Noble is a leading wholesale supplier of Plumbing, HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial and Fire Protection products with branches all across Ontario. We help our customers’ businesses succeed by investing in our most important asset: our teammates!
As a Noble teammate you have the opportunity to develop skills and talents consistent with our business through various opportunities. We provide the resources, training, and incentives to allow you to excel at what you do best for our customers. As a company built on entrepreneurial principles, we encourage you to think big and innovative as we continue to expand all areas of our operations.
We are a close-knit and integrated network of bright and dedicated teammates that continue to put our customer’s at the forefront of all that we do. That was our goal when we began and it is still our goal today.
Now that you know what we’re all about, ask yourself, are you Noble?
We value diversity, and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. Noble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Should you require any assistance during the application process, please contact us at 905-760-4808 with reference of the Job Title.
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. Those who are shortlisted for further review will be contacted directly.