Branch Manager Development Program
The Branch Manager Development Program (BMDP) is a 6-phase program designed to build your knowledge from the ground up, giving you the opportunity to experience every aspect of the business with the end goal of becoming a Branch Manager within our extensive network.
Why Choose the BMDP?
- This opportunity provides you with the ability to be in charge of your own “business” once in the role of Branch Manager. We want you to be an entrepreneur at Noble.
- We want to help ensure your success in the program. To do this we will partner you with a Noble mentor who will closely monitor and support your development through the program. They will also be available to offer coaching and answer any questions you may have.
- Following completion of the BMDP, you have the opportunity to take your career in your own hands, having your efforts rewarded through a generous, industry-leading Profit Sharing program.
What do the Phases Look Like?
- Get exposed to the inner workings of our operations department during the first phase of the program. You will learn how product is received, stocked, picked and shipped. Once you understand this process, we will teach you how we route and ship the product to get it in our customers’ hands.
- Excellent Customer Service is Noble. In the second phase of the program you will work face-to-face with our customers and get hands-on with our products, building your knowledge of our service offerings.
- Put your negotiating skills to the test in the third phase of the program when you join our purchasing team to identify the right product mix for our branches, and work with our vendor partners to source products at the best price.
- In the fourth phase of the program you will join our inside sales team to build relationships with our customers. You will troubleshoot customer issues, assist them with their orders and provide excellent customer service.
- After gaining a strong understanding of how our inside sales team operates, you will transition to the fifth phase of the program and take on a role in outside sales. You will once again have the opportunity to work face to face with our customers and spend time on the road visiting customers and job sites.
- In the last and final phase of the program, you will shadow an experienced Branch Manager and learn how to build, motivate and lead a team to deliver world-class results. On top of learning how to lead a team, you will master the financial aspect of running a branch and what is required.
In just over 3 years, you’ll gain a lifelong, rewarding career that provides you unlimited personal and professional growth. If you have what it takes, Noble will set you up for success. Are you ready to be a part of the Noble Difference?