HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
SEEKING MOTIVATED TEAM PLAYERS!
The urban Aboriginal youth we serve will have increased confidence, self-esteem and leadership abilities. They will develop skills and a strong attachment to the workforce that will make them more employable and provide them with greater stability. NPAAMB will be a leader in supporting our youth as they transform into leaders contributing to their communities.
The Niagara Peninsula Aboriginal Area Management Board is currently seeking:
36 Months Full Time Contract Position (40 Hours per week)
Location: 285 Bunting Road, St Catharines ON L2M 7T9 (Negotiable)
Working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, the main responsibility is to manage the day to day delivery of the Journey to Success and the Building Futures program. The Program Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the two programs valued at $11 million dollars over 4 years. He/she will ensure all program employees perform duties in compliance with organization policies and procedures. He/she will also manage site staff and funder requirements. The Manager will work closely with the Executive Director to report on the progress of both initiatives.
Main Responsibilities include:
PLAN, DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT, MONITOR, REVIEW AND EVALUATE (60%):
- Manages programs’ scope, goals, deliverables and reporting to ensure consistency with criteria established by funding sources and the vision and goals of NPAAMB;
- Overseeing the supervision of up to 8 project staff by effectively communicating, coaching, training, and development
- Works with the Program Coordinators, Site Coordinator, Construction Supervisor and all other project staff to oversee residential construction sites to ensure compliance with design, project specifications, regulations, and safety codes
- Administration of approved data collection tools (i.e. Surveys) related to the Evaluation Plan of the Journey to Success and Building Futures Programs
- Coordinate logistics for focus groups and evaluation components to include: meeting space, hospitality.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS (20%):
- Oversee and monitor the KETO Database System to ensure accuracy and deadlines.
- All Government reporting according to the parameters indicated in the Outline.
- Provide statistical and narrative reports to the Executive Director as required
The successful candidate will have demonstrated proven experiences with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project management or Program Coordinator roles
- 5-7 years’ experience in the supervision of a staff compliment of 5-10 staff.
- Working knowledge and experience in Building Construction Trades and/or Hospitality & Tourism Sector and/or Programming in the 9 Recognized Essential Skills
The successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel within Southern Ontario to other office locations to fulfill the duties of the position.
Mail, Courier or email your Resume and/or CV, and 3-work-related references, to the attention of:
Brandee Sandy, Office Manager email@example.com
Niagara Peninsula Aboriginal Area Management Board
50 Generations Drive, 2nd Flr. Box 9 | Ohsweken ON N0A 1M0
Applicants are strongly encouraged to request the e-copy of the job description from Brandee Sandy, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Posting Until Filled
Start Date: as soon as possible
Salary range: $57,000 - $62,000 per annum with benefits after 3 months
All offers of employment are contingent upon receipt and acceptance of Vulnerable Sector CPIC
The personal information submitted for employment is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to determine eligibility for employment. We thank you for your application, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. An Equal Opportunity Employer. PREFERENCE TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES OF ABORIGINAL DESCENT WILL BE GIVEN
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com