We are a place where really smart people thrive on working with other really smart people. There are no limits on how fast you'll advance your career with us.
NexJ Systems provides innovative customer-centric enterprise solutions for Financial Services and Insurance. Top tier financial firms chose our products and we’re breaking new ground every day pioneering new products in new verticals and emerging markets all over the world.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re driven to succeed and ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- You work well in a collaborative scrum team with a strong sense of ownership
- You are fascinated with large systems and would like to change the way people look at enterprise software
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work across the full stack as well as use your technical and communication skills to perform software analysis, design and development using NexJ’s state-of-the-art model-driven framework.
A strong desire to accelerate your career by working in a high growth, fast paced environment, with the confidence to be a key contributor on an energetic and driven team, is essential.
Key requirements include:
- Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree with software development experience from co-operative work terms and internships
- Strong object-oriented programming and design patterns experience
- Knowledge or experience of the SDLC using Agile Scrum development
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Understanding of web services technologies such as WSDL/XSD and SOAP
- Understanding of enterprise messaging technologies such as JMS and WebSphere MQ
- Familiarity with application server technologies such as WebSphere and JBoss
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
- Familiarity or experience with Financial Services organizations, such as Wealth Management, Life Insurance, P&C Insurance, Investment Banking and Retail Banking is an asset
- Ability to be client-facing, either on or off client site
New or recent graduates, please include your resume and educational transcripts.
More about NexJ Systems:
NexJ builds powerful CRM software for enterprise clients in the financial industry. Our next-generation software based on Model Driven Engineering combines information from multiple applications and data sources to provide a comprehensive knowledge of the customer. As a result, some of the biggest financial firms in the world choose our products over competitors with the biggest names in the industry.
Working at NexJ gives you an opportunity to work on truly interesting and unique technological as well as business problems while the culture here promotes and encourages career growth and exploration. The opportunities available here are limited only by your own interests and motivation. And while we’re at it, we don’t forget to have fun with events like company-wide hack-a-thons, team outings and foosball and ping pong tournaments.
NexJ welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.