Software Developer, Automation
We are hiring at various levels from entry-level to intermediate.
Are you passionate about technology, software and programming? Do you engage in side projects to discover and explore how to use technology in creative ways? Do you often find yourself peeling back the covers to find out how things work underneath? If so, consider joining NexJ’s team and develop your career in a growing Canadian software company.
We don’t just use generic, off-the-shelf third-party frameworks and libraries. We build our own sophisticated, performance-critical and highly scalable distributed application framework that is geared to our specific and unique needs and requirements.
- Automate testing in our new framework with cutting edge technology and new UI controls
- Work closely with our server framework team and contribute to the automation platform
- Assist devops team as required
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical degree or diploma
- Strong programming background and ability to write clean, quality code
- Interest in QA automation
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiar with QA process (regression, test plans, test cases)
Additional technology (nice-to-haves):
- CI tools & devops experience
If you’re a new or recent graduate, please also submit any educational transcripts.
More about NexJ Systems:
NexJ builds powerful CRM software for enterprise clients in the financial industry. Our next-generation software based on Model Driven Engineering combines information from multiple applications and data sources to provide a comprehensive knowledge of the customer. As a result, some of the biggest financial firms in the world choose our products over competitors with the biggest names in the industry.
Working at NexJ gives you an opportunity to work on truly interesting and unique technological as well as business problems while the culture here promotes and encourages career growth and exploration. The opportunities available here are limited only by your own interests and motivation. And while we’re at it, we don’t forget to have fun with events like company-wide hack-a-thons, team outings and foosball and ping pong tournaments.
NexJ welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.