Labatt Sales & Merchandising Representative
What we are looking for:
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Merchandising Representative to work for our Labatt client. This is an entry level, full time contract position which includes the use of a company vehicle. This is an intensive merchandising position that provides recent graduates the opportunity to gain sales exposure and get their foot in the door with one of the largest Consumer Packaged Goods companies in the world. Successful candidates must have a strong desire for a long-term sales driven career.
What you will be doing:
This role is primarily a merchandising role. As a merchandising rep, you will be:
- Working directly with a group of Sales Representatives and Territory Managers in a particular district
- Travelling to several bars, restaurants, and retail outlets on a daily basis and be accountable for setting up Point-of-Sale materials in those locations to drive brand awareness of current promotions.
- Supporting customer promotions; including building displays, ensuring all merchandising tools and promotional materials are being maximized through the account, and attending events when necessary.
- As your progress in the role, you will be expected to develop your sales and industry knowledge in preparation for a future role as a Sales Rep with Labatt.
- This is not your typical Mon-Fri 9am-5pm job; Every week will look different, and some weeks will require you to work additional evenings and weekends
- Must have strong desire for long-term sales-driven career
- Must have successfully completed a 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Must have a full driver’s license
- Extremely hard-working and dedicated to a task
- Assertive and self-motivated, with demonstrable leadership qualities
- Ability to take direction, while also possessing strong problem solving skills
- Must enjoy working independently
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Previous customer service, merchandising, hospitality industry and/or sales experience
Start date: Immediate