Outbound Call Center Representative (Downtown Toronto)
MoneyKey is an online financial service provider offering consumers access to various financial products through the power of online technology. Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception in 2011 and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit, passion and top-tier talent.
You are a talented professional looking for a career, not a job. Reporting to one of the Operations Supervisors, you are responsible for assisting customers with online loan applications and the funds transfer process.
You picture yourself within a vibrant and entrepreneurial organization where your ideas will be heard. You have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and are a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are a seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast pace, high growth, energetic and a forward-thinking team.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Use multiple web-based applications for investigation and verification.
- Review, verify and update customer’s loan application to determine eligibility.
- Answer existing and potential customer inquiries with accuracy and urgency.
- Generate new leads through inbound calls from interested applicants and set up new accounts over the phone.
- Build customer confidence in the services offered by MoneyKey as a subject matter expert.
- Work as a team to obtain individual and team goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service or call center experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Spanish is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed daily quotas and targets.
- Able to prioritize workload, handle high call volumes while maintaining a professional and personable approach.
What We offer
- Employee benefits
- Employee perks and incentive programs
- Growth and development opportunities
- Great location (right on the subway line and access to GO Station)
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls.