Graphic Design Intern
About the Role
Moncel Canada is currently hiring a full-time Graphic Design Intern for 3-4 months from January 2019.
This role will be responsible for assisting with the production of a wide variety of digital and print-based resources.
As a member of the Moncel team you’ll find support in your role and access opportunities for growth rarely found elsewhere.
As a fast growing online education company with operations in both Canada and Australia, our focus is on delivering the highest standard of online training & education to the food and hospitality sectors worldwide. We are comprised of a group of talented professionals that help support customers, businesses, the community as well as non-profit endeavours.
In addition to our commercial training & education services, our charitable activities help to support the community in the area of public health, as well as helping feed tens of thousands of people in need each year.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in the design & production of various print resources (including sales collateral, brochures, posters, fact sheets, etc)
- Assisting in the design & production of various web resources (including websites, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts, emails & newsletters, etc)
- Assisting in the management of our in-house library of stock, custom photography & video content
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Portfolio of design work to demonstrate a good understanding of graphic design principles
- Experience in Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator
- The ability to self-manage and learn new skills as required
What we're offering
- $15 p/h for 40 hours per week
- Modern & flexible office environment based on King St West
- Access to latest hardware/software
- A very positive, friendly and fulfilling work environment
- Participation in industry events (conferences, etc)
- Ongoing training & development