Warehouse Operator (Temporary)
Here's who we are
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada's most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in six breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for Temporary Warehouse Operators to work in our Toronto Brewery. The position is for a temporary term (approximately 24 months), and based on candidates' performance and internal openings during that term, there may be the opportunity for permanent employment
What you get in return
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.78, plus shift differentials
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, and an Employee Assistance Program
Here's what you'll do
Maintain a safe, clean and orderly warehouse environment. Ensure all incoming material (empty glass, returns etc.) is received and stored in a safe manner and in the proper place. Safe operation of the forklift trucks on site and the picking of product from the warehouse for shipping to The Beer Store.
If you have the following we want to hear from you...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift truck experience required
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts
- A commitment to safety, green patch CSA approved safety footwear
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
Molson Coors: Building careers since 1786