Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Transport Driver working out of our Toronto Brewery, you will be part of the Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics Team. In this role you will be responsible for storage activity and storage delivery. This role reports into the Distribution Manager.
- Safe and efficient operation of the delivery vehicle
- Efficient and accurate delivery of all Customer Orders
- Pick up and return of empty kegs and bottles when required
- Accurate documentation of all deliveries and returns
- Compliance with all Quality and Safety principles and procedures (PPE, FIFO, etc)
- Housekeeping and cleanliness of delivery vehicle and related areas
- Inventory control as prescribed by the Team Leader
- Performance and follow-up of daily truck maintenance checks and trip sheets
- Work with SAP computer system
- Must be willing to accept any necessary training required to fulfill the duties f a forklift operator
- Any other duties as directed by the Team Leader
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Participation in our Collective Agreement
- As the worlds family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is a part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience
The Other Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years related experience operating with an AZ licence
- Must possess a Class 1E license
- High School Education is a must; post secondary education is desirable
- Recent Driver Record Search - Zero Demerit Points Required
- Recent CVOR Abstract
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Capable of working independently and in a team setting
- Must own Green Patched Safety Footwear
- Should be comfortable with computers
- Must be capable of developing interpersonal relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates Molson's Success Factors- Accountable for results, Analytical and decision making, Enterprise Mindset, Interpersonal effectiveness, Communication and influence, Personal development and Embraces change
- Lives the Molson Coors values- Integrity, Respect, Quality, Excelling, Creativity and Passion
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.