Temporary Warehouse Operator
A Career in Beer....
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for Temporary Warehouse Operators to work in our Toronto Brewery. The position is for a temporary term, and will be based on the production needs of the Toronto brewery.
The Work Perks you Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.94, plus shift differentials
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, and an Employee Assistance Program
Here's what you'll do
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly warehouse environment. Ensure all incoming material (empty glass, returns etc.) is received and stored in a safe manner and in the proper place. Safe operation of the forklift trucks on site and the picking of product from the warehouse for shipping to The Beer Store.
The Other Qualifications...
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift truck experience required
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts
- A commitment to safety, green patch CSA approved safety footwear
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.