Temporary Packaging Operator
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
Molson Coors is looking for Temporary Packaging Operators to work out of our St. John's Brewery and Donovan's Warehouse for a 2-month contract. As a Packaging Operator you will be part of our Operations Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for completing in-case promotional packaging for a seasonal Molson promotion program.
You will work up to 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday for a period of eight (8) weeks, starting on April 23, 2019.
- Work in a team-based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving team targets and objectives
- Assist with co-packing and promotional products
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.61 plus 4% vacation pay
- Participation in Collective Agreement
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience.
The Other Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 - 2 years' experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Comfortable working in cold and warm environments
- Is knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effectively communicates with team members
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.