Temporary Packaging Operator
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are #TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the Temporary Packaging Operator role supporting our Vancouver Burrard Facility , you will be part of the Packaging / Operations Team. In this role you will performing on-line quality control checks as well as operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers, continuous motion packers and unpackers, and high-speed palletizers. This role will be anticipated to support the Molson Coors Vancouver brewery until its closure in approximately August 2019.
Individuals must be able to function in a team-based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving or exceeding team targets and objectives. Tasks include performing on-line quality control checks as well as operating and sanitizing high speed fillers, continuous motion packers, and palletizers and depalletizers. You will also be responsible for any other tasks, as assigned by team leaders or managers.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $24.97
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment and Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to employee training and development
The Other Qualifications:
- High School diploma is required
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage and/or high-speed manufacturing experience preferred
- Available to work rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, and Midnights)
- Knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.