Temporary Demand Planner ON/WEST
A Career in Beer....
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our team in Toronto for a 14-month contract. In this role the chosen candidate will establish a credible single number, customer driven consensus forecast that improves the SKU level forecast accuracy and enables orders to be shipped complete, while preventing excess holding costs. This role will also be responsible for industry reporting, overall reporting including AOP and special projects for demand planning.
This position reports to the Manager of Demand Planning and works closely with the PMO, Commercial, Operations, Distribution teams.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Responsible to execute daily/weekly/monthly demand planning activities while ensuring forecast accuracy within established targets. Along with weekly projections and actuals.
- Planning/allocation at door level. Ensuring right SKU at the right location at the right time.
- To establish the Consensus forecast by facilitating reconciliation of the inputs from Sales, Marketing and statistical modeling
- Responsible for publishing industry actuals/forecasts
- Establish 12-18 month rolling plans and storytelling
- To assure that the Consensus Forecast logically reflects marketing and sales actions for the next rolling 18 months
- To analyze causes of forecast error and other metrics to identify both quantitative and qualitative (process) reasons for forecast error
- Organize and document forecast assumptions (price, promotions, product placement and NPD)
- Make and communicate appropriate forecast changes in the DP system
- Assist with annual fiscal planning and Game Planning process
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers âÂ€¢ As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
If You Have the Following...We Want To Hear From You!
- Post-secondary degree (preferably in business)
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Demand Planning position
- Logistics or Lean management certification is an asset
- Working knowledge of Analysis forecasting programs. DP, BI and SAP/BW. APO experience is a plus
- Experience in a large database application desired
- Strong Analytical and Microsoft Excel Skills; strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.