Summer Sales Representative
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
What does your ideal summer job look like? Why not spend it working at some of the hottest festivals, concerts, bars and more.
In the role of Summer Sales Representative working in Muskoka/ Barrie you will be part of the ON Commercial team. The person will gain hands-on experience and potentially future opportunities for summer and full time jobs in all areas of the business such as marketing, sales, supply chain and more!
This position reports to the field sales manager for the and works closely with the field sales representative
to assist us in creating positive brand experiences and delighting our customers and consumers.
This is a 4-month gig from May to September.
- Execution of Promotions and Programs - Restaurants, Bars, Retail locations and Local Events (Golf Tournaments, Concerts, and more!) Possible events like Boots & Hearts, CNE, Osheaga, and Calgary Stampede sound like your kind of atmosphere, why not be a part of bringing the party to others!
- Merchandising - Setting up signage, merchandise and promotional materials at accounts and events.
- Reporting - Reporting of pre and post promotions to ensure brilliant execution.
- Build Relationships - With our consumers, customers, MCC employees and members within your community.
- Problem Solving - Identify and provide solutions to problems based on best practices.
- Analyze Valuable Data - Communicate findings regarding accounts, industry trends, potential business opportunities to the Sales team.
- Inventory Management - Managing inventory, promotional materials, and swag. Everybody loves swag!
- Represent Molson Coors Canada - You will act as the face of Molson Coors, representing some of Canada's most well recognized brands at some of our nation's biggest events. This is NOT your average "desk job".
Work Perks that You Need to Know About
- People Development - We take people development seriously, offer potential growth opportunities
- Employer of Choice - Employee events, personal beer allotment
- Challenge - Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to volunteer events - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Competitive wages - We offer competitive wages to all Summer Sales Representatives
- Career Progression - Potential for future full-time opportunities in sales, marketing, supply chain and more. The possibilities are endless!
The Other Qualifications
- You have the ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- You have a valid driver's license with no limitations/restrictions. You will be required to provide a recent copy of a Driver's Abstract
- You have the ability to lift over 30 lbs, no lifting restrictions
- You have your Smart Serve Certificate (or provincial equivalent)
- You are Involved in extra-curricular activities
- You have past work experience in sales, promotions and/or customer service fields (asset)
- You know our products
- You are a resident of (or familiar with) assigned territory
- You have a magnetic personality and collaborates well in a team environment
- You are self-motivated; you project a positive and professional corporate image, and demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- You have strong consumer/customer orientation
- You will be expected to understand and comply with the Liquor Control Act regulations. All Summer Sales Representatives must be of legal drinking age.
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.