Summer Intern - Strategic Transformation
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and sellisng our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Summer Intern, Transformation working out of Toronto you will be part of the Strategy Team, reporting to the Director, Transformation & New Business. In this role, you will have three areas of responsibility:
- Business Transformation (BT) -> You will support colleagues in managing key strategic initiatives in the business.
- Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG) -> The Strategic Initiatives Group is a cross functional team representing significant transformation work across the Canadian organization. You will collect performance and status information from SIG members, synthesizing and integrating the details for reporting to our executives. You will also help with continuous improvement efforts for SIG reporting, tools and processes.
- Work with teams composed of cross-functional members and expertise as well as external vendors/suppliers, as necessary.
- Project Execution - carry out the project plan by performing assigned activities included in the plan and maintain relationships with team members to ensure alignment and support of proposed plans. Follow up on key steps of development and report the project advancement to project leadership on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with colleagues across business functions to consolidate SIG project status, performance, pipeline, and prepare monthly updates for executive management.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers.
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.