Strategic Revenue & Analytics Manager
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Strategic Revenue and Analytics Manager working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Revenue Management Team The Revenue Management Team drives topline growth and profit maximization across the business unit through fact based price, promotion, trade terms and assortment management by channel. Revenue management is a powerful strategic lever that supports the business unit in its competitive efforts in the Canadian Market.
This position reports to Ramit Bordia (Sr Director Revenue Management) and works closely with sales teams, finance, channel marketing and category solutions to drive holistic recommendations.
- Lead strategic decisions and recommendations to drive Net Sales Revenue. 80% looking forward while using history as a guidance
- Develops and leverages new and existing analytical tools to support development of category, portfolio and brand pricing, promotion, mix and customer strategies
- Development and management of Price/Promo Strategies for brands, price tiers, skus, customer and regions.
- Providing strategic insights to the teams to leverage in pricing discussion with customer negotiations.
- Providing statistical modeling expertise and training required to build and apply econometric modeling techniques to better understand Pricing/Demand relationships and trade offs within the portfolio and with competitors / substitutes
- Key point of contact for Non Alch, Beyond Beer and Heineken database recommendations and back up assistance
The Other Qualifications
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are renown for your communication/ presentation skills.
- You have 3-5 years of experience with demonstrated success in unearthing insights and turning them into actionable recommendations in the areas of price/promo and mix analytics.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or another analytical discipline
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.