Snr Compensation Specialist - 12 month contract
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Manager Compensation & Benefits, we are currently looking to fill a 12-month contract for a Senior Compensation Specialist passionate in HR, who will work from our offices in Montreal or Toronto.
You will be responsible for carrying out various technical work related to total compensation nationwide. You will advise and support the business and HR partners on salary recommendations, job evaluations, sales bonus calculations, relocations and overall compensation programs.
- Actively participate in various aspects of total compensation by performing the search, compilation and analysis of confidential information;
- Manage the monthly calculations for the Sales plans and ensuring the sales employees are paid on a timely basis;
- Manage any relocation, work permits and Global Mobility issue;
- Manage the submission of compensation annual surveys and benchmarking, including validation position market benchmarks (several surveys per year);
- Actively participate in the annual compensation cycle, including data analysis, communication material development, coordination of information in our HR and payroll, and support to managers and HR business partners throughout the process;
- Ensure compliance with legislation on pay equity, if applicable, and complete submission and maintenance;
- Manage and document the job evaluation process, establish the classification and develop appropriate recommendations on salaries, if any;
- Support and work with HR business partners to ensure that programs are properly implemented; may also occasionally be called upon to provide assistance to employees and managers;
- Participate in research, financial analysis and initial recommendations for activities and initiatives related to compensation;
- Manage and coordinate activities related to mobility programs nationwide;
- Support various stakeholders on processes, applications and tools in total compensation.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers.
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning.
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times.
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office.
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a college degree in human resources, administration or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience in compensation;
- You are very comfortable to work on Excel (advanced), Word and PowerPoint;
- You are familiar with HRIS systems (an asset);
- You know how to manage multiple priorities;
- You know how to manage your time, demonstrate a sense of urgency and are comfortable to work under pressure;
- You enjoy working in a team, have excellent interpersonal skills. You also demonstrate your ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- You are autonomous and precise and attentive to details;
- You demonstrate a great energy, you are organized, effective and fast;
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' success factors: accountability for results, endorse the change, effective interpersonal relations, communication and influence, entrepreneurship, analysis and decision making;
- You share Molson Coors values: integrity and respect, excellence, quality, creativity and passion;
- It is an asset to be bilingual (French and English) oral and in writing;
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.