Six Pints (Craft Business) Project Coordinator
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The position of Six Pints (Craft Business) Project Coordinator will report into the Project Manager, Six Pints. This individual will help to manage administrative tasks, ensuring projects run to plan. This work will ultimately serve to support the annual commercial agenda.
This position candidate would work to ensure stakeholders have what they need to meet the deadlines and milestones set by the Project Manager. The Project Coordinator’s role will focus on executing specific stages of a plan enabling the Project Manager to focus on broader risks/issues that may arise. Responsibilities will also expand over time to include managing lower/medium complexity initiatives.
- End to end management & execution against assigned projects using project management methodology, standards, tools, and processes to drive Brilliant Execution.
- Leading cross function teams including participants such as; Supply Chain, Marketing, Studio, Sales, and Finance.
- Support the Project Manager in the execution of high complexity projects, through the execution of core areas such as; project setup activities, stakeholder management, artwork management, vendor communications, etc.
- Designated point of contact managing the relationship between Six Pints internal business partners and the broader organization to ensure they have the right information for success and facilitate the creation of solutions
- Support the Project Manager in development of process efficiencies and documentation for the business (process mapping, SOPs, continuous improvement intitatives).
The Other Qualifications!
- Post Secondary degree with preference for Marketing, Supply Chain or Business related
- PMP Certification (asset but not a requirement)
- 3 Years Project Management / Process Governance / Coordinator activities
- Knowledge of and experience of Project Management Methodologies
- Problem Solving and Organizational skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills (English speaking, French an added asset but not a requirement)
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability in building productive relationships and working in a team environment
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.