SENIOR MATERIAL PLANNER WEST
Requisition ID: 10193
A Career in Beer....
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Materials Planner working in our new, fit-for-purpose Chilliwack/Fraser Valley Brewery, you will be part of the Molson Coors Supply Chain Team . This position will ensure the timely procurement of sufficient quantities of packaging and brewing raw materials for the brewery based on production scheduling and market demands. In this role you will also be responsible for the on-going management of all related inventories both at Molson Canada and Supplier Facilities. This role reports into the Materials Manager for the Toronto & Fraser Valley Breweries , and works closely with our Warehouse, Planning, Production and Brewing Teams at a Supervisory level.
The Responsibilities :
- Execution of MRP and related settings including the management of Master Data
- Supplier Management, including the preparation, review and distribution of PO releases, resolution of inventory supply issues and scheduling.
- Management of Inventory, perform good receipt, cycle counting and inventory variance processing.
- Participate in Supplier, Production and Project meetings
- Identify, update and implement process improvements and communicate to other sites
- Monitor and Maintain inventory levels
- Key project member for implementing new processes into the Fraser Valley Brewery
- Support and facilitate fiscal month end activities to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements; including monthly reporting on Metrics
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various projects that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
- Demonstrate Molson success factors: Accountability for results, personal development, embraces change, interpersonal effectiveness, communication and influence, enterprise mindset, analysis and decision-making
- Share Molson values: integrity and respect, excelling, quality, creativity and passion.
- University degree in Business or Engineering, with appropriate APICS designation as an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in similar Supply Chain roles
- MRP and ERP Experience Required; Experience with SAP would be an asset
- English proficiencies required, Spoken French would be an asset
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, decision making, analytics and reporting skill-set
- Strong communicator, enjoys working in a teams, and capable of working under pressure
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Our employees can become Certified Beer Enthusiasts -we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.