Senior Financial Analyst, Marketing Finance
Requisition ID: 10365
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC) is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Financial Analyst supporting our Marketing and Partner Brands, you will support the preparation of financial analysis (including ROI/Business case analytics) to be used for marketing investment decisions, including channel, sponsorships, and events.
This position is in Toronto and reports directly to the Senior Manager of On Premise and Marketing. In this role, you will work with the Molson Coors Commercial team and Heineken business partners to ensure proper documentation and approvals in accordance with the Agreement and ensure complete and accurate reporting of marketing expenditures.
The Responsibilities :
- Use proper framework for analytical support to provide the commercial team and coordinate the proper approval workflow
- Produce accurate, complete, and timely financial analysis and reporting of the actual performance for marketing spend and partnership brand related costs; includes variance analysis of actuals versus AOP, LE, and previous year with communication of results
- Support financial analysis for business decisions impacting marketing expenditures, including preparing reports with supporting documentation for monthly review of marketing expenditures with Heineken partners
- Participate in the elaboration and analysis of the annual budget (AOP) and rolling forecast (LE)
- Produce post-mortem financial analysis on investment profitability and effectiveness vs. ROI/Business case
- Work with commercial team and Heineken business partners
- University Degree and Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- You have 2+ years' related work experience, beverage industry preferred
- SAP experience is an asset
- You have experience in business with high volume of transactions supported by customer contract agreement
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and critical thinking capabilities, and you can effectively work in a team environment and also work independently
- You are confident, proactive, and an effective communicator with finely honed, value-added customer service skills
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.