Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A working in Toronto, ON you will be part of the FP&A/Controller team. You will be responsible for providing information and insights to support national forecasting and reporting needs for MCC management and MCBC (head office) in Denver.
Internally, we gather information to help facilitate powerful conversations during the Integrated Business Planning Cycle. We also provide insights to head office surrounding our monthly results, as well as prospective outlook, through financial results and standard reporting decks, respectively.
This position reports to Manager, Planning Consolidations and works closely with Supply Chain and Commercial Finance in addition to building cross functional business partnerships within Molson Coors.
- Results Reporting - coordinates the gathering of financial insights during the month end process, and prepares a cohesive summary through the Monthly Results Deck in order to share the information with the leadership team in Canada as well as the head office finance team.
- Integrated Business Planning - supports Molson Leadership Team decision making through the coordination and preparation of the Integrated Business Planning Financials.
- Standard Reporting - Relays current results and outlook of the Canadian business unit to head office.
- Business Partnering with Merchandising Team - reporting on Molson National Merchandise financial results, working with the Molson National Merchandise team to create forecasts and overall business partnering (non-transactional activities).
- Other Activities including involvement in budgeting, coordinating the monthly FP&A calendar for individuals across decision support as well as from other areas within finance, aiding in the preparation of the quarter end release information, other ad hoc activities as required.
- Key processes include report development and data management for consolidation of National consolidation.
The Other Qualifications:
- Requires a university degree and financial designation completion (or near completion) (CA, CMA, CPA, CGA etc.)
- Strong background in financial accounting / reporting, 3+ years of CPG experience
- Ability to draw on business knowledge to develop cohesive conclusions and summarized storytelling.
- Independently motivated with the ability to look at a process and make suggestions for improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort in asking questions with the intent to understand underlying drivers of business results.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.