Sales Representative-Vancouver/Lower Mainland
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Field Sales Representative working in the Vancouver/Lower Mainland Territory you will be part of the British Columbia Commercial team. This position reports to the Field Sales Manager, and is responsible for achieving volume and distribution targets for our continued success in the region.
This role provides hands-on training, company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's oldest brewing companies.
- Through a First Choice lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, government and suppliers
- Negotiate annual agreements for on- and off-premise customers to ensure profitability and success when assisting in the implementation of their strategic initiatives
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales plans on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Ensure brilliant execution by building rapport and supporting product standards
- Plan and administer budgets, develop business case proposals and execution
- Participate in daily sales meetings with your team
- Analyze valuable data by tracking volume, distribution performance and the competitive landscape to develop strategies that will help us meet any challenge