Sales Representative- Miramichi
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Field Sales Representative working in Miramichi. New Brunswick you will be part of the Atlantic Commercial team. This position reports to Jean-Francois Cyr, and is responsible for achieving volume and distribution targets for our continued success in the region.
This role provides hands-on training, company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's oldest brewing companies.
- Through a First Choice lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, government and suppliers
- Negotiate annual agreements for on- and off-premise customers to ensure profitability and success when assisting in the implementation of their strategic initiatives
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales plans on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Ensure brilliant execution by building rapport and supporting product standards
- Plan and administer budgets, develop business case proposals and execution
- Participate in daily sales meetings with your team
- Analyze valuable data by tracking volume, distribution performance and the competitive landscape to develop strategies that will help us meet any challenge
The Other Qualifications
- You thrive on challenge. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident, diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- You are deadly serious about execution and take pride in a proven track record in delivering results
- You are a strong team player that can inspire others; you respect your commitments, hold yourself and others around you accountable
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the customer; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit the Molson Coors "Our Brew" values and demonstrate this daily in your actions and attitude
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- You have 1 - 5 years' progressive experience in sales and key accounts management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- You must have and maintain a provincial valid driver's license in good standing with no limitations/restrictions.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and provide a driver's abstract
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We're an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world's family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786