Revenue Management Operations Analyst
A Career in Beer....
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Revenue Operations Analyst provides price strategy, price analysis, assortment strategy and promotional effectiveness expertise while working closely Regional Sales teams and Brand Marketing to bring a fact-based highly analytical approach to the business. The role is also a key point of contact between the business partners (MRK, revenue Management, Finance, Distribution...) and the liquor boards for new SKU registration and listing, pricing and all other matters.
- Analysis and Recommendation of Action Plans to grow Net Sales Revenue/Hectoliters, and share based on customer, consumer and competitiveness insights in areas of Price, Promotion and Assortment for Key Accounts, Independents, On-Premise and Western Regions
- Development of Recommendations /Business Cases leveraging consumer, customer and competitive learnings to grow Net Sales Revenue and Net Sales Revenue/Hectoliters including GPIs, LTOs, new packs
- Performs Price/Promotional post-mortems and ROI analyses making recommendaitons for improvements
- Weekly management of changing pricing/promotional conditions incl. government
- Execution of Price, Promotion and Mix actions, incl. review and alignment with sales, DP, Finance, Brand and Legal
- Extensive knowledge of the liquor control and licensing regulations in each province including buy sell agreements, food primary and liquor primary guidelines. Interprets and understand liquor board's communications and communicate to key business partners impacts timely.
- Build and support relationships with all internal and external customers to support our goal to be the customer preferred supplier
- Maintain master data files ensuring high quality data and information.
- Submit and track approvals as per policy for Audit and SOX compliance purposes.
- Build pricing reconciliations and actionable insights for 3 rd Party retail coverage
Work Perks You Need to Know About
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
The Other Qualifications:
- University Degree in Finance or Analytics
- 3+ years CPG or similar industry experience in Category Management, Revenue Management, Commercial Finance, Marketing or Sales
- Strong analytical skills, ability to uncover shopper and/or consumer insights to develop revenue generating ideas
- Ability to translate pricing and/or promotional strategies into actionable plans
- Strong communication, negotiation and/or presentation skills based on a solid understanding of working with sales / marketing
- Leadership and strategic thinking
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated success preferred in the following:
- Analysis, working with insights and developing recommendations
- Pricing, Promotional and Mix Analytics & Insights
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.