Revenue Management Analyst - Canada Ontario & West
Requisition ID: 10224
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Revenue Management Analyst - Canada Ontario & West you will be part of the Revenue Management Team. You will lead the Customer specific strategic plans for Ontario and West provinces in partnership with crossfunctional teams to drive topline growth and profit maximization across the business unit.
Through fact based analytics, you will work on providing strategic direction to continuously optimize price, promotion, trade terms and assortment by customer & channel. Revenue management is a powerful strategic lever that supports the business unit in its competitive efforts in the Canadian Market.
This position reports to Danylo Spolsky ( Pricing Strategy & Analytics Manager - Canada Ontario & West) and works closely with the sales teams, finance, channel marketing and category solutions to drive holistic recommendations.
- Lead and support strategic decisions and recommendations to drive Total Net Sales Revenue
- Lead and support category & channel strategy through assortment, net pricing (price and promo) strategy and contractual investment grounded in consumer, category and shopper insights. Provide insightful and fact-based recommendation integrating a Customer 1rst approach with selling stories
- Where needed, create/develop analytical models for net investment scenarios
- Support/interact with Liquor Boards
Promotional Strategy Integration
Partner with the Promotional Optimization team to understand customer or channel specific findings. Evaluate findings & determine updates on strategy. Where applicable, drive recommendation of changes and guidance for field teams via Annual Operating Process downloads Collaborate with Finance Partners (Brand or Customer) to quantify the 'cost of the plan' in terms of trade investment needed to execute promotional strategies Partner with BU Sales, BU Finance and BI Analytics Team to ensure trade rates by channel and customer allow the BU to deliver its price strategy and associated financial objectives
Category Price Management
- Define and articulate the role of pricing and promotion within the assigned category, grounded in consumer and shopper insights Evaluate competitor pricing strategies and analyze impact to Molson brands, developing recommendations to address business impacts
- Lead recommendations & secure decision on Ad Hoc price analysis,
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Revenue Price & Volume impact analysis leveraging different elasticity factors (e.g., primary product, cross-product, cross-customer) or econometric tools and their application to business problems
- Where needed, create analytical models for pricing scenarios
- Support pricing related elements of the Annual Operating Process including channel or customer assortment, everyday price, promotional price and merchandising. Own accurate updates to price elements of materials for Revenue Management teams and assist with pricing related customer sell-in stories when needed
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You are renown for your communication/presentation skills
- You have 5+ years' progressive commercial experience in trade marketing, finance, business intelligence or strategy with demonstrated success in turning analytics and insights into actionable recommendations
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or another analytical discipline
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.