Regional Market Coordinator
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
This position, while working in conjunction with Regional Marketing & Key Accounts, will be responsible for co-ordinating the creation, development and delivery of retail signage and other POS materials, including in-store merchandise such as near packs/in-store display units, pricing sheets, Look of Success POGs and promotional sell sheets, within Atlantic Canada.
- Retail Signage Development - Work with Molson studio to develop signage for all Retail Liquor Board and Agency customers in Atlantic Canada
- Retail Signage & Promotional Sell Sheet Production - Co-ordinate the production and submission for approval of all POS signage and promotional sell sheets to Atlantic Liquor Boards.
- Manage Tracking & Delivery of Signage/POS - Ensure timely delivery of all signage/POS to Customers and other relevant Molson contacts within the market
- Near Packs/Display Units - Manage near packs and display unit creation/development and delivery to all Liquor boards in Atlantic Canada
- Assist the Sales Team with Key District Events and Sponsorship signage where applicable.
- Assist with the Sales team with administrative support within the New Brunswick and PEI markets.
The Other Qualifications
- You have a post-secondary degree, preference for Marketing or Business related degree
- You preferably have 1-2 years sales or marketing experience within the CPG industry
- You are knowledgeable about Merchandising /Marketing Fundamentals
- You have exceptional customer service skills
- You have time management & organizational skills
- Candidates must currently have and maintain a valid driver's license with no limitations/restrictions. You will be asked to provide us with a recent copy of an MVR (Driver's Abstract)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We're an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world's family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.