R&D Brewing Specialist
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the temporary role of R&D Product Technician the individual will work closely with Senior R&D leaders, global and local engineering teams and Canadian Supply Chain teams to test and improve "new to world" filtration and packaging technology. The role is project based, working both individually and in support of the technical R&D team to test and evaluate a new to world filtration system.
- Responsible for operation, product testing, asset care, and maintenance of the system to deliver production volume and quality goals in a safe and secure manner. Working closely with team members and both R&D and Supply Chain staff to meet these goals.
- Support and contribute to innovation, renovation, and process/value optimisation initiatives through the implementation stages of this pilot. Provide input through team meetings to prepare robust business cases.
- Share responsibility for the EH&S, excise taxation, maintenance, 5S program, and general oversight of the pilot filtration/packaging facilities. Organization and time management of the above tasks is critical to success.
- Lives "Our Brew" by demonstrating core competencies associated to Delighting Customers, Fueling Growth, and Living Safety The Molson Coors Way principles.
Work Perks You Need to Know About…
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- Technical college diploma or strong relevant work experience; degree in Brewing is preferred
- 2-4 yrs experience in a manufacturing, laboratory or R&D facility
- Experience with reverse osmosis, brewing, or water processing
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various projects that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- Demonstrate Molson success factors: Accountability for results, personal development, embraces change, interpersonal effectiveness, communication and influence, enterprise mindset, analysis and decision-making
- Share Molson values: integrity and respect, excelling, quality, creativity and passion.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.