Quality Services Analyst
A Career in Beer
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America's oldest brewing companies, and we're also one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We're looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join our team and work in our Toronto Brewery to provide rapid and accurate analysis of beer at all stages of processing, finished goods, project samples and raw materials. You will provide resource support to various Brewing, Packaging, Engineering, WCSC, Quality, Microbiological, Logistics and National Office initiatives.
- Liaison with internal and external customers
- Analysis of physical chemical parameters and collection of micro samples
- Maintain lab equipment, inventory and a safe working environment
- Communication of analyzed data to appropriate customer groups
- Training and development of Dept./Plant Personnel in materials inspection, micro and chemical analysis
- Conduct internal and external audits
- Maintain a "customer focus" - internally and externally
- Active team member in a self-directed work environment – key role in scheduling, flow to work and task prioritization.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent.
- Due to Ontario's Zero BAC for Drivers 21 and under, applicants must be 22 years of age or older
- Must be able and willing to work rotating shifts
- Must be able to participate in sensory evaluation of beer and raw materials
- Related plant/laboratory experience.
- Accountable for Results – successfully manages multiple priorities
- Analysis and Decision-Making – gathers and analyzes appropriate information prior to decision making.
- Mature Leadership – self-confident and versatile leadership style.
- Communication and Influence – speaks and writes clearly, shares information with others, actively listens.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.