Quality Control Analyst
A Career in Beer….
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
Molson Coors is looking for a Temporary Quality Analyst to join our St. John's brewery team. Performs monitoring, training and expert problem-solving related to the maintenance of quality assurance systems and procedures across operational units. This person works with minimal supervision and requires extensive knowledge in specialized functions of quality control. This temporary role is anticipated to last until December of 2019.
This position reports to the Quality Team Leader and works closely with the Operations team.
- Performs monitoring, training and expert problem-solving related to the maintenance of quality assurance systems and procedures across operational units. Acts as SME for advanced QA problem-solving in support of operational teams throughout the brewery.
- Performs integrity check monitoring of the execution of quality tasks by operational teams.
- Performs central laboratory testing that measures QA results from the use of centrally-driven quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Effectively oversees the consistency of analytical outputs and calibration of instruments and processes responsible for these outputs. Provides advanced, non-routine chemical analysis in support of troubleshooting, problems solving and addressing chronic QA issues.
- All interested applicants must be comfortable with various shift work in rotation.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers. As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- BA/BS in scientific or technical field, preferably in food science, chemistry, microbiology, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience as a Quality Analyst/Generalist in a Consumer-Packaged Goods environment or equivalent related industry experience and position expertise.
- Experience working in a unionized environment is essential and experience in food and beverage industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of all relevant hygiene, health and safety legislation (including environmental), and safe working procedures.
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.