Procurement Analyst - Costs of Goods Sold
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Procurement Analyst working in Toronto, you will be part of the Canadian Supply Chain Team. You will be responsible for supporting the Procurement organization by providing analysis of key procurement data, including support for annual operating budgets, spend analytics, supplier scorecard data, and vendor data. In this role, you will also be responsible for managing data for RFxs and providing bid analysis. You will also support the benchmarking data required for vendor negotiations. This position reports into the Lead, Supply Chain Procurement.
- Perform analysis in support of procurement initiatives such as Annual operating budgets, RFPs, category strategies, supplier management and/or benchmarking analysis.
- Work closely with category managers to develop and provide critical inputs for presentations and business cases for projects.
- Interpret the data into solid recommendations and outputs for the Category Managers to utilize within their responsibilities (i.e. negotiations).
- Management of strategic project schedules to ensure that Procurement deliverables are being monitored and adhered to.
- Accountable for supplier setup, validation of payment methods, payment terms and outstanding invoice reconciliation/clearance. Responsible for administration of contract agreements expert usage of internal Procurement systems (APEX, IDMS, IVARA, SAP, Sharepoint).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience
The Other Qualifications:
- College or University Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Data analytics or Supply Chain Management Program (SCMP) certification Preferred
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- You have experience with Excel or other analytics-based software experience.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, and/or contract negotiation skills.
- You have a high energy, a wide bandwidth, a strong ability to learn quickly, and able to flex based on business priorities.
- You have excellent time-management, organization skills, and attention to detail
- You have Exceptional listening, both oral and written communication and facilitation skills
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.