Part Time Retail Sales (6 Month Contract)
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
- In the role of Retail Store Associate working in Toronto you will be part of the Molson Coors Retail Store team.
- You will be responsible to work with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about Molson products, promptly resolve customers concerns and ensure customer satisfaction.
- This position reports to the Retail Store Manager and works closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- This posiiton is based on a 6 month contract.
- Promote a positive customer service experience by greeting customers upon entry, supporting customer with their needs, answering and recommending options and assisting customers with loading products in their vehicles.
- Ensure you check proper customer identification in order to sell them beer.
- Complete sales transactions through our POS terminal, receive cash/credit/debit payment terms and provides change and receipts to customers.
- Stock, arrange and rotate beer on the shelves and set up the displays within the store.
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance in the store, including but not limited to dusting shelves, vacuuming and sweeping floors.
- Off load beer from trailers using a forklift or electric walkie and load in the storage area.
- Responsibility for loss prevention, which includes watching for and recognizing security risks and theft.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications –
- Minimum 6 months experience in retail sales and customer service
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in retail environment
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You understand basic visual merchandising to create attractive displays and special promotions
- Willingness to learn and remain up to date on the latest product offerings
- You have a knowledge and ability to operator POS systems
- You understand the importance of product inventory control and product rotation
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors' How We Work attributes
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.