Packaging Team (Temporary) - St John's Brewery
Requisition ID: 10110
Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Temporary Operator working out of our St. John's Brewery and Warehouse you will be responsible for various duties in the bottle shop and warehouse as part of our Packaging & Supply Chain Team .
The Responsibilities :
- Assisting with tasks including operating packaging machinery, dumping beer, co-packing, and packaging special promotional items
- Work safely in a fast-paced environment while meeting high quality standards
- Work in a team-based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving team targets and objectives
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- Participation in our Collective Agreement with a Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.61, plus shift differentials
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Supply Chain environment that actively supports and benefits their community.
- Work within an innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues with diverse backgrounds and experience
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is a part of our culture and who we are.
The Other Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 - 4 years' experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Must be flexible to work 8 or 10 hour shifts with start times of 6am, 7am, 2pm and 4pm
- Comfortable working in cold and warm environments
- Effectively communicates with teams and other shifts through log books and daily handover meetings
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.