Packaging Operator (Temporary)
Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the Temporary role of Packaging Operator working out of our Toronto Brewery, you will be part of our Packaging & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing on-line quality control check as well as operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers, continuous motion packers and unpackers, and high speed palletizers.
- Perform on-line quality control checks
- Operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers
- Operating high speed palletizers
- Work in a team-based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving team targets and objectives
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Participation in our Collective Agreement
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.78, plus shift differentials
- As the worlds family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is a part of our culture and who we are.
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Supply Chain environment that actively supports and benefits their community.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience
The Other Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 – 4 years' experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Comfortable working in cold and warm environments
- Is knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effectively communicates with teams and other shifts through log books and daily handover meetings
- Interest or experience in home brewing
- Demonstrates Molson's Success Factors- Accountable for results, Analytical and decision making, Enterprise Mindset, Interpersonal effectiveness, Communication and influence, Personal development and Embraces change
- Lives the Molson Coors values- Integrity, Respect, Quality, Excelling, Creativity and Passion
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.