National Supply Planner - Six Pints East
The National Supply Planner for Six Pints East will oversee inventory and supply planning responsibilities for assigned plants within the Six Pints business unit at Molson Coors Canada. They will also maintain and own supply/capacity plans, inventory, service and cost objectives. In addition, this stakeholder will be responsible for being the supply planning lead for commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues. Finally, this national supply planner will identify ways to improve supply planning processes and tools for assigned areas and co-lead the monthly sales and operations process.
The National Supply Planner for Six Pints East will report into the Senior Manager for National Supply Planning & Scheduling based in our Toronto offices.
- Own the annual 18 month Fiscal & Operational Supply & Inventory plans throughout our network; supply reconciliation to ensure supply & demand is in balance. Meet corporate fill rate standards while managing inventory within budget levels
- Support sales and operations planning process. Support management decision-making by providing ad hoc simulations of alternative supply scenarios or adjust plans in case of unexpected changes.
- Identify/implement Supply Planning Tools/Process
- Track/Report Out key KPI’s - Case Fill Rate, Days of Supply, and Production Adherence.
- Handle multiple tasks while communicating with all departments effectively and manage time in fast paced environment.
The Other Qualifications!
- Post-secondary education in Business or Supply Chain logistics.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supply planning experience, preferably with CPG experience
- Ability to handle pressure/conflicting demands.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong Knowledge of ERP/Planning systems.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Bilingual (written & verbal) is considered a preferred asset.
- Location: Toronto or Montreal
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers.
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.