Liquor Board Specialist
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of The Liquor Board Specialist working in Ontario or the West you will be part of the Canadian Commercial Team.
This position reports to the Manager Revenue management and is the key point of contact between the business partners (MRK, revenue Management, Finance, Distribution…) and the liquor boards for new SKU registration and listing, pricing and all other matters.
- Process owner for regular pricing meetings with Sales and Revenue Management teams.
- Analyses, summarizes and communicate key competitive pricing activities for each province on a timely basis.
- Build and support relationships with all internal and external customers to support our goal to be the customer preferred supplier
- Register and list all new products, price changes in the Western provinces and ensure timelines and deadlines are respected.
- Maintain pricing master data files ensuring high quality data and information.
- Submit and track pricing approvals as per policy for Audit and SOX compliance purposes.
- Extensive knowledge of the liquor control and licensing regulations in each province.
- Interprets and understand liquor board's communications and communicate to key business partners impacts timely.
The Other Qualifications
- You can work in a fast pace environment
- You have strong business systems, process knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills
- You possess a sense of urgency and requisite skills to manage priorities in a dynamic multitasking work environment
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have 1-3 Years experience in a Corporate environment
- You are highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) with a Strong Customer Service orientation
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and provide a driver's abstract
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We're an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world's family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.