A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and sellisng our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The position of Import Planner sitting in Toronto, ON will report to the Import Planning Manager and will support the supply execution activities related to the importation of products into Canada. The Import Planner will oversee timely purchase order entry, freight tracking; sku inventory level management; and contribute to customer complaint resolution process.
- Order Management - Responsible for ordering and managing right sized import inventory levels (weeks of coverage); liquor board communication across Canada for all relevant Imports information.
- Pro-actively manage potential Customer Service issues to ensure delivery of targets.
- Liaise with Sales Team, Demand Planners to get alignment on demand signals and deliver timely execution of inventory requirements for promotions / new launches (GPM process).
- Partnership Relations - Support more effective and productive working relationships with supply chain partners and customers.
- Participate in regular import partner execution meetings to discuss key metrics such as customer service, forecast variance, sales depletions and purchasing trends.
- Prepare and help populate strategic supply chain scorecard data including such as inventory risks and opportunities, shipment forecasts and sales depletions.
- Assist in coordination of complaint handling, i.e. registration and communication.
- Continuously seek opportunities to streamline the reporting process and challenge relevance to the reported metrics.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers.
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a bachelor's degree in business or supply chain management
- 2-5 yrs of experience of supply Chain experience including planning, forecasting, order management. Warehousing, Distribution, logistics experience is an asset. Experience in the CPG or food & beverage industry is considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability in building productive relationships and working in a team environment
- A strong familiarity with order management principles, which include documentation and organizational techniques.
- Have some experience leading and influencing teams.
- Strong communication skills. (English speaking, French fluency is considered an added asset but not a requirement
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.