HR Manager Supply Chain Contract (12 months)
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Human Resources Manager (12-month contract), you will be part of the Canadian Human Resources Team. You will be working in our Toronto Brewery and be part of the Toronto Brewery Leadership team. In this role, you are providing services and coaching on the Human Resources strategies and process: Organizational Effectiveness and Development, Compensation, Labour and Employee Relations, Staffing and actively participate in the deployment of World Class Supply Chain. The position ensures consistency with organization's corporate HR philosophies, policies, and short- and long-term strategies.
Thereby ensuring that the culture is conducive to the achievement of the Molson Coors targets and that an optimal working environment is created for all employees.
This position reports into the Human Resources Director of Supply Chain and works with various functions across our business, specifically Supply Chain and Brewery Operations.
- Responsible for the "World Class Supply Chain Organisational Pillar" activities and will drive people strategies for the Brewery to support the maturity progression of WCSC.
- Leads the People Plan strategy for transformation projects with developing an integrated HR strategy (Retention, Recruitment, Org structure, Labour Relations, Change Management) that will contribute to a successful implementation of transformation projects.
- Develop a business/working relationship with the Brewery Unions (4 unions onsite), ensuring open communication and the development of a common agenda for change. Manage the Labour relations strategy for the Toronto Brewery and participate in Collective Bargaining and lead the Arbitration process.
- Provides coaching and support to managers to ensure that all people processes and issues are handled in a fair and consistent manner (recruitment, compensation, incentive programs as well as performance management).
- Deliver HR processes (People survey, Talent Planning, workforce planning, performance management, etc.) and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation as well as Corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Develop a Business/working relationship with business clients, ensuring open communications
- Works closely with the Human Resources team to ensure consistency across the business.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a university degree in Business, HR or a related area is required.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' related work experience as an HR generalist, ideally from a tier one organization within consumer-packaged goods or manufacturing.
- Your knowledge of employment standards legislation and progressive HR policies and practices is unsurpassed.
- You have practical experience in a Unionized environment including Collective Bargaining.
- You have exceptional project management skills, with a keen business sense and a focus on "adding value' to the organization.
- You can work within a matrix organization. (Leading cross-functional teams to a common goal without direct reporting authority)
- You have business acumen with the ability to assess situations not only from an HR perspective but also from a business perspective.
- You are an individual who is highly proactive and has demonstrated an ability to make things happen.
- You have an analytical with strong problem-solving skills and a practical approach.
- You are a self-motivated individual who can operate autonomously but also as part of a team.
- Your effective communication, presentation and written skills are at the top of your class.
- You can build trust and work effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Job Posting Grade: 12
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.