Heineken Activation & Ambassador Manager
Requisition ID: 10706
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Heineken Activation & Ambassador Manager working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Molson/Heineken Brand Team. As a member of the team, you will support the National marketing and Regional Sales force to drive Heineken TM volume and build our brands equity through the flawless execution of key marketing programs. This position entails the day to day leadership and support of Heineken ambassadors in conjunction with our integrated agency. You will also be responsible for developing and executing premium activations that deliver on Sales & Marketing's expectations within defined budgets, timelines and targets. You will execute best-in-class branded consumer experiences that vocalize Heinekens positioning in the Canadian market and effectively earn new ambassadors for the brand while building connections with Heineken's loyal consumer base.
This position reports to Lindsay Wilson, the Director, Heineken TM and works closely with Regional Sales team and Marketing & Consumer Excellence teams.
The Responsibilities :
- Manage our brand ambassador agency to ensure the brand effectively meets all monthly KPI's and volume targets.
- Effectively lead a group of 10+ experienced sales reps to increase Heineken's brand equity across key markets and execute various events in a timely manner
- Gather alignment with HKN global team and Molson sales force to ensure executional excellence for our customers.
- Build and manage business relationships with all key clients and key stakeholders through all functions at Molson Coors Canada and beyond.
- Act as a consultant to any business channel (existing and new) on the development and potential success of proposed events and promotions by drawing on insights based on past experiences.
- Lead the development and execution of regionally specific marketing / brand activations in all channels Retail, OP & HC
- Support National OP team with key customer events, OP tools and promotions
- Liaise with all internal key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure an excellent product that meets and / or exceeds the needs for corporate responsibility, risk management, legal affairs, procurement, etc.
- Work with your team on an ongoing basis to ensure all programs are closed properly post execution (brand back sell, budget reconciliation, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide tools and models of best practices to your team and work with departmental leadership team to strategically develop better more efficient processes. (i.e. Communication, Client Relations, Budget Management, etc.)
- Manage all assigned program budgets from budget development, during the planning and execution and management of budget reconciliation through SAP.
- Oversee the approval of various sales expenses while ethically aligning them to Heinekens brand policies and procedures
The Other Qualifications:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in asales related role that requires budget management, meeting regular KPI's and working closely with customers
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are passionate about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Yo u have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 3 years' progressive experience in a Sales, Event Management, Marketing or related industry
- You have experience running events within a regulated industry
- You are bilingual-preferred
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.