A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of G & A Manager working in Toronto, you will be part of the Canada Finance team. You will be the key finance business partner to support the Canadian Business Unit leadership team on G&A (General & Administrative) cost tracking and reporting, and on ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) approach to managing G&A spend and cost reductions via package owner budget reviews.
This position reports to Senior Manager Accounting and Reporting and works closely with senior leadership team across all functions.
- Finance business partner to Molson Leadership Team (President & Chief's) and Senior Leadership Team (VP's, Directors) in their review and control of G&A spending across the entire Canadian Business Unit.
- Finance leadership around end-to-end processes related to the management of budgets and reporting of actuals for all of Canadian G&A.
- Preparation of reports for analytical review to be performed with support of Molson Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team (ie: actual vs AOP/PY/PLE).
- Leadership of monthly ZBB Package Owners reviews (i.e. T&E, Consulting, etc) with Molson Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team members across the company
- Lead and support the budgeting and forecasting of G&A with Molson Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team.
- Monthly variance analysis provided to FPA.
- Liaise with finance accounting team and non-finance budget owners across the business to ensure the proper communication of G&A targets and tracking of actuals.
- Identifying and researching opportunities for G&A savings, including actioning them alongside the business.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- University degree with an accounting designation
- 2 – 5 years progressive finance management experience
- Confident, proactive and a superior communicator, the successful candidate is a skilled professional with finely honed value-added customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and also independently
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods industry is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.