Financial Reporting Manager, Brewery Operations
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Financial Reporting Manager, Brewery Operations working in Toronto, you will be part of the Supply Chain Finance Team. You will report to the Sr. Manager Logistics & Imports. You will act as the National Reporting
lead for Brewery Operations. This leader will work with our Chief Brewery/VP Operations and focus on delivering Brewery Operations annual results objectives and driving the business forward with brilliant execution and purpose. You will also be the end to end process owner for Inventory Management.
- Prepare consolidated results for National Brewery Operations including MTD, YTD and FY, variance analysis, and commentary for key variances from plan, LE and prior year.
- Lead the Annual Operation Planning process for the Brewery Operations Finance Team.
- Responsible for overseeing the end to end Inventory Management Process including annual counts and liaising with external auditors.
- Create an environment/platform to share best practice & standardize ways of working across finance operation of all Canadian breweries in conjunction with global practices.
- Amplify business risk/opportunities and provide fact based solutions/recommendations to business partners.
- Standardize and share best practices across all Canadian breweries.
- Maintain SCFD Consistency Documentation for Brewery Operations.
- Provide constant critical input on all operational interactions as daily business as well projects of any kind through financial lens
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- You are a finance SAP super user with a strong knowledge of PP/FI/CO/MM and how they integrate.
- You possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have 1 - 5 years' progressive experience in supply chain finance management.
- You have a professional finance designation – CA, CGA, CPA, CMA.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.