Finance Manager - Imports
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Imports Finance Manager working in Toronto you will be part of the Supply Chain Finance Team. You will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and variance reporting related to Import COGS.
You will act as the financial point of contact for Imports and build relationships with internal stakeholders. You will be expected to continually improve, streamline and standardize import processes, reducing non-value-added activities and seek opportunities to leverage SAP to minimize manual processes.
This position reports to the Senior Manager Logistics and Imports and works closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships, VP Supply Strategy and Commercial Finance Manager Heineken, FMB & Cider.
- Consolidation of monthly Import results across all import brands and regions. This role requires the ability to oversee complex processes and the ability to analyse details and provide a succinct variance analysis to stakeholders.
- This role is responsible for developing the annual budget for the Imports business.
- This role is responsible for reviewing, analysing and signing off on the standard costs for all Import SKU's.
- This role is responsible for the monthly forecasting.
- This role is responsible for troubleshooting any technical Import SAP issues.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have 1 - 5 years' progressive experience in supply chain or distribution finance management.
- You have a professional finance designation – CA, CGA, CPA, CMA.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.