Field Sales Management Practitioner
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will be responsible to drive performance results thru brilliant execution of the 8 principles of the Field Sales Management (FSM) approach thru coaching specifically targeted at Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Directors. The role also has strong integration with training & development team to build ongoing capability and identifying gaps. The Field Sales Management Practitioner is also a lead for technology enhancements, support and testing for regions.
- Responsible for enabling FSM operational standards and compliance to agreed metrics within their respective region (eg. KPI's – Calls/Day, Call Coverage, OE, NNMHS, Coaching)
- Embed FSM principles, process, tools and behaviours thru coaching with primary focus on line managers (Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Directors roles). Field Sales Representatives Coaching not forbidden but should be done with Field Sales Managers as well as thru support and delivery of any in market coaching workshops (Field Sales Manager/Director Summits)
- Actively support and hold sales leads accountable to the FSM Year End Review action plans
- Actively support FSM enabling tools, including technologies and reporting
- Work closely with People Development Managers (HR) to coordinate and support delivery of the CEA framework in respective region (eg. Field Sales Director/Field Sales Manager Summit, BwB, Orientation/Onboarding) and help identify gaps to close along with best practices to implement
- Take responsibility of contributing to the continuous improvement of the eight principles of FSM.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a University Degree / Degree level equivalent qualification or experience
- You have a good track record of relevant and top performing sales experience
- You are experience in designing and delivering learning and development initiatives, utilising a variety of interventions to suit differing needs of individuals' development
- You have a strong evidence of interest in people capability and development
- You have experience of top performing field sales
- You have both OFF & On-Premise experience, in particular Key Account & Independent Retail
- You have strong relationship building and influencing skills
- You have demonstrated coaching experience
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- You are Bilingual in English & French
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.