Director Supply Chain Finance
In the role of Director Supply Chain Finance working in Etobicoke you will be part of the Supply Chain Finance Team . You will be responsible for the finance leadership of Distribution, Imports, Exports, Procurement, CoPacking/CoManufacturing , to ensure the achievement of the financial goals related to these functions.
You will lead a team of 7 people and drive towards the vision of a high-performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both results & financial processes.
This position reports to Sr. Director Supply Chain Finance and works closely with various operations & finance teams.
Managing the financials of your various groups including forecasting, budgeting, reporting and balance sheet.
- Partner with other teams to meet company objectives and execute on company strategy.
- Working closely with operations, and project management on various projects and initiatives.
- Train, mentor and coach your finance team.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture and develop working practices & procedures that drive performance.
The Other Qualifications
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a fast-paced environment
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.